Auto Accident Attorney in Virginia
Protect Your Rights with an Auto Accident Attorney in but not limited to Lynchburg, Farmville, South Boston, Altavista, Charlottesville, Buckingham County, Prince Edward County, Appomattox County, Cumberland County, Campbell County, Charlotte County, Halifax County, Amherst County, Powhatan County, Fluvanna County and Albermarle County.
When you’ve been in a car accident, you have a lot on your mind. Aside from emotional stress, you also have to deal with injuries. Serious injury can cause a loss of income that adds to your stress.
At times like this, it helps to know you’re entitled to compensation. Protect your rights with the help of a car accident lawyer in Lynchburg, VA and the surrounding areas.
With 40 years of experience, Herbert E. Maxey, Jr. understands the difficult situations that arise after a car accident.
Herbert E. Maxey, Jr. serves Virginia clients who have been injured due to others’ negligence. He works to collect compensation for all types of physical and mental injuries including, but not limited to, burns, spinal cord injury, paralysis, loss of limbs, head injuries, whiplash, and more.
Herbert E. Maxey, Jr. aggressively negotiates insurance claims, settlements, and litigation to help you recover. He works with common damages, including:
- Medical expenses. If are hurt in an accident, you can recover damages for past and future medical bills and expenses. Pain and suffering. Damages can be recovered for the amount of physical pain suffered as a result of injuries endured in the crash.
- Pain and suffering. Damages can be recovered for the amount of physical pain suffered as a result of injuries endured in the crash.
- Loss of wages. If your injuries caused you to miss work, you should be able to recover damages. If unemployed, you can be compensated if you demonstrate timely earning potential.
- Loss of earning capacity. You can recover damages for the loss of earning capacity over the amount of time that you were incapable of working.
- Mental anguish. Victims of a car accident can be awarded for emotional pain. This includes embarrassment, fright, grief, worry, and nervousness as a result from distress caused by the accident.
- Punitive damages. If the actions of the defendant were meant to cause harm, the jury can enforce punitive damages. These are intended to discourage similar future behavior.
Our clients come from all throughout the state, including Farmville, South Boston, Appomattox, Charlottesville, and Lynchburg, VA. Our car accident lawyer can help you receive fair compensation wherever you are in the state.
If you’re looking for an auto accident attorney, contact our firm at 434-394-0956 or toll free 1-800-248-1950 to schedule an appointment.